Monday, September 22, 2008

I heard of this new thing called the world wide web...

So you all know that I am not so computer savvy but I have talked Jeff into helping me with a little blog. I am hoping that it will help me keep in touch, get in touch and keep a running tab on our families events. High hopes for someone who has a rough time checking her email. So hopefully it will all work out and you can check in on us occasionally.

Gabriella and Fiona are both in school now and Little Tallulah is ready to join them and cries when they head out for the day. Jeff is busy with work, Young Men's and Guitar but is also in the sweetest band ever... we don't have a name yet or more accurately we have too many names right now. If you have any suggestions let me know. As for myself, weel, I am just being me. Not that tricky.

2 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

Hey Corinne...I'm happy to have found your blog...looking forward to keeping up on your life.

Unknown said...

Now you need to take it one step further and join Facebook! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Loved it!

 

Rin's World | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates