Monday, January 5, 2009


Lula tells us to sssssssh. all the time like that means she
doesn't need to listen to what we are saying

She also uses the sound bbptmm.. as a swear word

sometimes she is sweet.. but not a lot

she is cute enough to get away with it though

our new stockings .. i can't believe it is time to take all the Christmas Decorations down. 2008 flew by.. I am glad for some reasons but it is crazy to think that time is going to keep going by faster and faster. I don't know that I can keep up. I want to freeze my girls at this stage in their lives. I will miss all the cuddles and loves. Their innocence and the co dependence is annoying at times but I also find it comforting and I am not quite sure that I will be able to let them grow all the way up. I find some comfort in the fact that I still need my mom but it will be strange to become an observer rather than a main character in their lives. That is all the philosophy I am going to write so you can stop ignoring my sad whiny story. i hope everyone is renewed with 2009 and that things go fantastically. love to you.

3 comments:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

love you rin! i already want to freeze ryder right now. i can't get over how big lula is and how much she is gabriella but with lighter eyes. so stinking cute!

thebusbyfamily said...

i couldn't agree more with your comments! although, i think i could do without bailey's little sassy mouth. unfortunately, that part will probably only get worse!

i wish we could've seen you guys while we were in town. as usual, things were crazy, but we did come back to cedar hills and drive around the neighborhood -- it's grown a lot! i forgot your cell phone number and only had your home phone. bummer, otherwise, i might have been able to find you.

tell your girls we think they are all very pretty, pretty princesses!

thebusbyfamily said...

ps i just saw the pictures of your puppy! my girls would die! they want one sooooo bad. it just isn't going to happen anytime soon . . .

 

Rin's World | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates