Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blondie Pants....


i am taking being a blonde seriously..... plus if i smile i am a bit more wrinkley than i would like

After i lightened all my hair, went to a salon to get it highlighted, too boring of a end result so I threw in a bunch more foils and there you go... its freaking everyone out. Jeff got out of the shower the other day and thought I was a random woman in the bathroom. A bit startling as you can imagine.

Here I am the morning of with my friend Courtney who I convinced to help me in this process.... Oh Katie why do you love so far away? it makes it hard on my hair.

5 comments:

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

corinne.....i am loving it!! seriously. and i love the bangs. and how is gabriella old enough to be baptized? what the!?! i can't wait to see you!

Donelle Anderson said...

WOW....you look so different!

Precia said...

You make blonde look so good. I am going to have to go dark I can't compete!

Thorns said...

Blonds must have more fun because I don't think I could have enjoyed shaving my legs in public out in the cold with a brunette:)

Kim said...

Remember me? Kim Claybaugh?!?!
I saw you on Katie's blog and had to peek in on your life. You look amazing and happy. I didn't know you were still in Utah and I'm so bummed I missed your performance. It looked like it was at Summerfest? I would love to come see you next time you perform!
Cute fam. Hope all is well.

 

Rin's World | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates