Grandma gave me your blog address. I can't believe how grown up your girls are and of course as cute as always. It really has been way too long since I've seen you guys. We need to do something soon!
Cutest family ever seen in the world of BLOGGIN'! And the Dad's beard is great looking too! Are you all getting SOOOO excited for Halloween? SCARY!!!! love from Nana
I see your interests are your band, clippies, crafts and your family. U need to post some samples of your craftiness. Can u post a video of the band? We would love it! Aren't u so glad Jeff got me online? Suelly'
4 comments:
Love my girls!
Grandma gave me your blog address. I can't believe how grown up your girls are and of course as cute as always. It really has been way too long since I've seen you guys. We need to do something soon!
Cutest family ever seen in the world of BLOGGIN'! And the Dad's beard is great looking too!
Are you all getting SOOOO excited for Halloween? SCARY!!!!
love from Nana
I see your interests are your band, clippies, crafts and your family. U need to post some samples of your craftiness. Can u post a video of the band? We would love it! Aren't u so glad Jeff got me online? Suelly'
Post a Comment